2017 Presidential Inauguration
The 58th Presidential Inauguration Swearing-in Ceremonies will be held at the U.S. Capitol on Friday, January 20th, 2017. Each Congressional office receives a limited number of tickets for the Swearing-In Ceremony, and I am pleased to take requests from residents of Arizona’s 2nd Congressional District.
Please read the following carefully before submitting a request:
- The deadline to request tickets is Tuesday, November 29th.
- Tickets will be allocated through a lottery.
- Those receiving tickets through the lottery will be notified by December 1, 2016.
- Tickets must be picked up in person — no tickets will be mailed.
- Tickets are required for every attendee, including children and infants.
- To continue to the ticket request form, please verify your zip code below.
Schools or other organizations (i.e. bands, marching and mounted units, floats) wishing to apply to participate in the Inaugural Parade may now apply online. The Joint Task Force National Capital Region (JTF-NCR), which coordinates parade participation, is accepting applications at http://www.inauguralsupport.mdw.army.mil/index.html
Inaugural Balls, Galas and Parties
The President-elect’s Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC) is solely responsible for all balls, galas, receptions and parties. Ticket requests for these events should be directed to the PIC.
To view a complete list of the inaugural events and learn more about inaugural history, please visit the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies website http://www.inaugural.senate.gov/